duminică, 16 decembrie 2012

Ready for vacation!!!

 
           ENFrom now on i'm going to write in English also, because i have foreign followers and i would really like them to understand what is happening here:) Christmas is coming soon...that means:VACATION!!! Tomorrow we are going to Timisoara( a city in my country) for the last handball game of the season ( my boyfriend is playing handball) and after that, we are home free!! Can't wait to go home for holidays and see my family and my friends.Today i am doing my luggage, that means i don't have time for pictures...but luckily i have a set that i did a few days ago! Enjoy

           RO: De azi inainte , m-am hotarat sa scriu si in Engleza, ca sa inteleaga si strainii care ma urmaresc ce se intampla aici:) Craciunul se apropie cu pasi rapizi...asta inseamna:VACANTA!!! Maine plecam spre Timisoara unde are loc ultimul meci de hanbal din tur, dupa care mergem acasa!!! Abia astept sa ajung de sarbatori acasa, sa imi vad familia si prietenii. Azi imi fac bagajul si nu voi avea timp de poze, dar norocul meu este ca am facut un set zilele trecute ! Enjoy 








































jacket:Bershka 
jeans:Mango
vest:Bershka
boots:Bershka
t-shirt:Zara
scarf:Zara Man
sunglasses:Ray Ban





50 de comentarii:

  1. Your jacket is awesome!

    http://the-caramel-dream.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Perfect look as usual girl :)

    New post on :
    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Pretty outfit! Yes, I follow! :)

    xoxo Maddie :*

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. I love your jacket!

    Would you like us to follow each other? If you follow me I'll be happy to follow you back :)

    ♥ Lovely Pretty World ♥

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. you look great!
    jacket and boots are cool :)
    follow you :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. you're beautiful and i absolutely love your outfit! its like the perfect winter gear <3

    thank you for the comment on my blog :) am following you now, follow back?
    love, http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Hi dear! Thanks for visiting my blog! I really like yours! You are beautiful! Love your style!<3 I follow you now! Hope you follow me back!:)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. You look gorgeous!I love your boots. Of course we can follow. Great blog so I will follow with pleasure:-)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. those boots are just gorgeous!!

    And thank you for your comments sorana. following you!! waiting for you to follow me back on gfc and facebook.
    www.facebook.com/gulaabigirl

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. Gorgeous jacket! Thank you for writing in English :)

    x, Kat

    www.loveandace.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. Super tinuta!Arata foarte bine, iar cizmele sunt superbe
    http://dailyfashiondream.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. Nici nu mai are rost sa zic ceva :)) eu deja am devenit fana ta :))
    Si tinuta asta o adoorrrrr, cum ai pus vesta peste jacheta e super, n am mai vazut combinatia asta.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  13. Hi!! Thanks for your comment ;)... Now I follow you, and I hope see you on my blog!! Kisses!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  14. No it's not warm in France i can assure you about that :)))))
    But I like to show good pictures and great outfit to my readers so I take off my coat to make pictures ! otherwise they wouldnt see a thing and its not really interesting to see someone crowling under tones and tones of clothes - coat, scarf, gloves ect ^^


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  15. Nice outfit i like your blog and follow You now :-) cele free back to me :-) also FB :-)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  16. I love your boots and your jacket is great.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  17. Hey Thanks so much for visting my blog. I love these boots by the way! I would love to follow each other, let me know when your following on Bloglovin & GFC and i'll follow back. xoxo

    http://freckleandstreak.blogspot.com.au/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  18. Following you back! :) xo


    http://freckleandstreak.blogspot.com.au/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  19. omg you look like a model!! very beautiful boots!! :) new post http://anitce.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  20. Thank you for blog!
    I follow you now and fb too:)
    I will be happy when follow you my blog and fb!:)
    vik-ladyla.blogspot.cz

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  21. Very very nice!!!!!
    I follow you now...
    fallow me!!!!
    www.sofashionsoglam.blogspot.it
    Kiss
    Ester

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  22. nice outfit, i really like it, you really look like a model! i follow you now, hope you´ll follow me back ;)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  23. love this outfit, the aviators are the perfect touch!!

    xo

    freshfizzle

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  24. cool outfit! :) Merry Christmas anyway

    www.shoesorjeans.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere